Kostal Connection Systems
- MLK 1.2 L100: 2 way, 3 way, 4 way, 5 way
- MLK 1.2 L140: 2 way, 3 way, 4 way, 5 way
- MLK 1.2 S140: 2 way, 3 way, 4 way, 5 way, 6 way
- ECU connectors: 58 way receptacle housings, 58 way tab housings, 96 way receptacle housings, 154 way tab housings
- SLK 2.8 housing family: 2 way, 3 way, 4 way, 5 way, 6 way, 12 way
KOSTAL develops and produces standardized and customer-specific headers. Reliable contact force with low insertion force on the PCB is KOSTAL’s press-fit technology’s advantage. All products meet RoHS and ELV requirements.
The robust and compact KOSTAL KHV 600 connector system has been used successfully in electric and hybrid vehicles for several years.
The KHV 600 connector is characterized by:
- Optimal electric safety
- High temperature and vibration resistance
- Availability of all components for the connection of shielded copper and aluminum wires from 16mm² to 50mm² according to LV 214 standards
- Low mating and unmating forces
- Excellent electric shielding capabilities
- Flexible applications options